Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Spinach, Feta, and Sun Dried Tomato Balsamic Chicken Salad

A great way to turn last night's Grilled Balsamic Chicken Panini with Feta, Sun Dried Tomatoes, and Baby Spinach into a delicious salad for today's lunch or dinner.

Yields 1 serving; 5.5 Points
  • 1 (3 oz) chicken breast and 1/2 oz sun dried tomatoes, cooked according to Panini recipe
  • 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
  • 1/2 oz feta cheese
  • 1 Tbsp good quality balsamic vinegar
  • 1 tsp pumpkinseed oil (or good quality olive oil)
Place all ingredients in bowl and mix to combine.  Or, place in tupperware, drizzle with oil and vinegar, tightly cover, and shake until it's all mixed up!  Sprinkle with a bit of freshly ground black pepper (optional) and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Looks very yummy! How's your progress my dear? I'm down 5 lbs overall, but I'm hoping this week shows more results :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Progress is ok...I've been slacking lately and I need to get back on track! Hopefully tonight I'll sneak in a progress update alongside a new panini and salad!
    Congratulations on your loss! That's fantastic! Keep up the great work! PS we're booking flights home for December/January. I want to see you!

    ReplyDelete