Friday, May 14, 2010

Royales with Cheese are GO!

I did it.  I mean I actually did it.  We landed in Phuket last Thursday night, I downed enough booze to throw inhibitions out the door, and I put on that damn Smugglette!  The bottoms were tiny, but I don't think I looked half bad in the thing!

Phuket was an amazing place; our villas were INCREDIBLE, the Thai people are beautiful, and we had one hell of a birthday bash for my friends!

I did skip weigh-in on Tuesday.  I was definitely feeling like a fat kid, and considering my lack of exercise over the past week (I did however use the villa's elliptical for 20 minutes - gasp!), it just wasn't happening.  So I'll wait until next Tuesday and hopefully maintain.  I'm not shooting for any extreme weight loss goals this week either...

Today I am 26.  That's right - it's my friggin' BIRTHDAY!  So tonight I'm celebrating with good friends, Singapore's best version of Mexican food, and lots of margaritas!  And of course what better way to end a birthday weekend than with champagne brunch with 21 of your closest friends?  Needless to say, I'm binging this weekend - lots of food and lots of booze!  Love it.

So for now I'll leave you with the proof...

A not so great shot, but there you have it!  Me in a Smugglette!

One of our beautiful villas (this one is where Brian and I stayed)

The views from our villa - spectacular!
Saturday lunch - Thai fried rice with chicken, spicy beef salad, and the freshest cucumbers I've ever had...delicious!

And finally, the perfect ad for Budgy Smugglers (I'm on the right)

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, I miss Smuggling Budgies... as I am sure many of your avid followers do.
    What's next?
    A new goal?
    Please update us... We miss reading about all your adventures. (they are fun to share)
    Love ya... your mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete