Thursday, November 18, 2010

Greek Week!

No, this isn't the kind of Greek Week where all of your sorority sisters and fraternity brothers get together on the esplanade to see who's better.  It's the Greek Week where we cook healthy, delicious, Greek and Mediterranean-inspired meals...obviously!

I completely skipped weigh-in on Tuesday, because that whole "Sarah's getting back on track and being good" thing from a couple of weeks ago failed miserably.  Sure, I've been tracking.  But I've also been giving in to temptation, overindulging, and skipping the gym.  Why do I do this to myself?  Why do I eat so many scones at my friend's brunch that I feel like I'm going to vomit?  Literally.  I did that.  Yesterday.

I'm counting down the days until Brian and I leave for Houston, and I desperately want to reach my goal before then.  At this rate, if I don't shape up, those last few pounds aren't going to ship out.  So I'm planning ahead - further ahead than ever before!  I've got meals written down and grocery lists made to last me through Thanksgiving, and I'm absolutely stoked to share some of my new recipes with you!  I'll take some from Gina, some from Weight Watchers online, a few from random websites.  And one of these days, before it's all over, I promise to develop one of my own.

So what's a girl to do when she wants so badly to reach her goals, but her own obsessive cravings and lack of motivation gets her down?  Pointers?  Tips?  Inspiring words?  Anyone???

No comments:

Post a Comment